Articles on: HealthBird Members

How can I change my plan if it's not Open Enrollment Period?

In order to change your plan during SEP (Special Enrollment Period), you will need a qualifying life event. These events include: Change in household in the past 60 days (Married, Divorced, Had a child, Death) Changes in residence (Moved to a new zip code, county, or state) in the last 60 days Loss of Health coverage in the last 60 days (Job based coverage, Medicaid, etc.) Gaining Citizenship Leaving incarceration And more You may be required to provide documentation to verify you are eligible to enroll. For assistance with this matter, please contact our Member Concierge team either by calling (833) 384-2473 or by emailing

Updated on: 15/02/2024

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!